Friday, October 29, 2010

I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME!

We have only been at ABC Homes for 2 weeks now and I keep repeating; I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me! I am learning so much about the kid's and falling more in love with them everyday. They all have a story to tell, most of which will break your heart and make you want to change the way you do some things. I am so honored that God has allowed me to come here and to love on these kid's if only for the short time he allows. One child here came from a very unstable background, as most do. The child's care taker was heavy into drugs and a lot of bad thing's happened. We took these kid's to the Chris Tomlin concert. It blessed my heart to see that after all this child had been through, he was raising his hand's and praising God through it all. It brought tear's to my eye's just thinking, where is my faith?  Do we have that much faith? The faith of a child. God has great plans for these kid's, and us too. An eternity with him. No pain, no sorrow no more hurting. An eternity of rejoicing and being with the people we love.  Please continue to pray for this ministry. God is doing and is going to do great things here!  Love all of you and thank you for your prayers.

I CAN DO EVERYTHING THROUGH HIM WHO GIVES ME STRENGTH.
                                          PHILIPPIANS 4:13

LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL AND WITH ALL YOUR STRENGTH.
                                          DEUTERONOMY 6:13

No comments:

Post a Comment