Thursday, June 9, 2011

HOW TO MEET JESUS FACE TO FACE

I have been helping a good friend of mine get Bible verses ready for a mission trip he is going on this week. It has been a great study time for me. This week we have had a lot going on in our family. My grandmother is in the hospital, my cousin is in heart failure and my dad's best  friend died. I wondered why people make thing's so complicated when it comes to Heaven. Some people believe you get there by good deeds and some just "don't" believe. The Bible is very clear on how you get to Heaven. It's not my thought, or the way I perceive the Bible...it's what God said. God makes it very clear how we are going to inherit his kingdom for eternity. It's hard enough on your family mourning you when you die. But it's even harder if they know they will never see you again because you didn't believe in Jesus Christ.

John 14:6  Jesus saith unto them, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no one cometh unto the Father, but by me.

You have to confess with your mouth that you do believe in Jesus and believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross for your sins. You have to confess that you are a sinner and you have to ask that Jesus come into your heart and be your Lord and Savior. Jesus loves you so much and he is waiting on you to call on him. Jesus says EVERYONE who calls upon my name shall be saved. HE is not choosing who he is going to let into his kingdom. We are making the choice for him. If we deny him, HE will deny us before his father. I pray that you have made the choice to seek God's kingdom and that one day I will see you at Heaven's gate.
God bless you!
It's going to be more beautiful than we could have ever imagined!

No comments:

Post a Comment