Friday, June 17, 2011

A new addition to our family....

Meet our new family member. We got a horse today from the home. Her name is Nativa. She is a very sweet girl. Lyndsie and me went out this afternoon and gave her a bath and a haircut. Lyndsie braided her tail and trimmed her bangs and Nativa was ready to strut her stuff! We had a good time bathing her and giving her a haircut. I think she enjoyed the attention as well. It's amazing how horses are like people. They come to you begging for you to love them and they walk away when they feel like you are done with them. One thing we can count on....Our Heavenly Father will never walk away from us! God bless you!
Are you talking to me??  LOL

A horse all cleaned up. Just imagine how we must look to God once we have been washed from our sins. I bet we shine like the stars in the sky to our Lord and Savior.

Freedom to run. Just like the freedom of choice God gives us. Will you run from Him....or go to Him?

LOL...I had to throw this one in there. One of our boys stuffed my dog in the couch. LOL
Don't worry. It didn't hurt her. She kind of liked it. She hung out there for a while. :)

            Uummm....can someone get me out of here!       

No comments:

Post a Comment