Sunday, December 26, 2010

IT'S REAL..........AND IT'S YOUR CHOICE!

We try and tell the boys that they need to make better choices for their lives. It's hard for them to do when they are wanting things of the world instead of what God wants them to have. We have one who's heart aches for someone and one who just makes bad choices on life. We try to tell them that they need to start making better choices for their lives. That one day there is not going to be someone there telling them to make a good choice. One day they will have to rely upon what they have learned and hope that they make a good choice when presented with the option. Kind of like God letting us make our own mistakes. He gives us the choice and its up to us to decide how we handle what he gives us. God shows us so much and depends on us to make good choices. God will show you your options, you choose your way of life and God will deal with you as he feels necessary. Some choose early in life to follow the Lord and ask him to be their personal Savior. Some people choose to live of the world and never learn what Christ can do for them. I hurt for those people. God says the people who reject him are enemies of his. That should make them enemies of ours I suppose. You still try and witness to them but in the end the choice is theirs. What choice have you made? God has given you the choice. He will only knock on your door so many times. If you keep rejecting him, he will let the Devil deal with you. I hope you are making wise chooses for your life. I want to see all my friends and family in Heaven with me. I pray I leave no one behind. I hope your choice was a wise one.

THIS DAY I CALL HEAVEN AND EARTH AS WITNESSES AGAINST YOU THAT I HAVE SET BEFORE YOU LIFE AND DEATH, BLESSINGS AND CURSES. NOW CHOOSE LIFE, SO THAT YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN MAY LIVE AND THAT YOU MAY LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD, LISTEN TO HIS VOICE, AND HOLD FAST TO HIM. FOR THE LORD IS YOUR LIFE,..
                                                                                         DEUTERONOMY 30:19-20

                              I PRAY YOU HAVE MADE A GOOD CHOICE

No comments:

Post a Comment