Friday, December 24, 2010

CHRISTMAS WITHOUT DADDY

Those of you who know me, know that I lost my daddy to cancer 4 years ago. I miss him so much. He was the kind of man that I hope the boys we are with, will strive to be. He was gentle yet knew when to be Stern. I can truly say that my daddy walked Christ like. I never heard him say a curse word or talk bad about anyone. His walk was the walk of a Christian man. My daddy is spending Christmas with his daddy this year. They are rejoicing with Jesus. I know that one day I will see my daddy again, and Oh how I can't wait for that day!

                                               CHRISTMAS WITHOUT YOU

                          Another Christmas eve that we're spending without you,
                         We miss you Oh so much and I'm feeling kinda blue.
                         I know that your happy when you hug your mom and dad,
                         and if I could have just one minute, I'd give you a hug back.
                         I just can't imagine everything you must see,
                         or just how awesome Heaven must really be.
                         And I wonder day to day just what you and Jesus do,
                         and wish I could have just one glimpse, so I could see you.
                         Your spending Christmas with your daddy and I'm missing mine.
                         But they say that I will heal, all I need is time.
                         I don't really believe that, unless time is forever,
                         because I think I will miss you daddy, until we are together.
                         Oh I miss you daddy and I love you so.
                         and I get so lonely because you had to go.
                         When the day comes that God calls for us to meet him in the sky,
                         What a day of rejoicing that will be, because there will be no sad goodbyes.
                         I know that your happy celebrating Christmas with your friends,
                         and I know I'll see you soon when God greets us in.
                         I just give thanks to Jesus that he let me have you so long,
                         and I know we will be together soon, when God calls us home.
                         When you are celebrating with Jesus and see a tear fall from face,
                         Just know that I am happy that one day, you will take that tear's place.
                         And while you talk with Noah and listen to the stories told,
                         if Jesus happen's to pass by, tell him I said; Hello.                   
                                                                                 By: Denise Rochester

IF YOU HAVE YOUR DADDY TO SPEND CHRISTMAS WITH, BE THANKFUL FOR HIM. THERE ARE SO MANY OF US, INCLUDING THE CHILDREN HERE, THAT ARE NOT GETTING TO SPEND CHRISTMAS WITH THEIR DADDY'S THIS YEAR. GOD BLESS YOU AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!












                       

No comments:

Post a Comment