Monday, December 13, 2010

It's Jesus' Birthday...How will you celebrate his birth?

He came and died for our sins so that we may spend eternity with him. I can't wait! I know my daddy is standing there saying; Call them home. I need to hug from my darlin. I can't wait to give my daddy and my Creator the biggest hug! I love them so much! What is your name for your Savior?
Lord of Lords                                 Redeemer
                Savior          Counselor                "I am"
Messiah                    Creator              Beginning and the end

              Perfecter                                 Sovereign
Immanuel                       Imperishable              God
      Faithful                                Forgiving                                   Almighty

             Awesome                       Christ                 Jehovah

Sovereign                 Light of the World                       Ruler           Restorer

          Alpha and Omega             Maker                Majestic

 King                     Judge                      Keeper      

I know I have forgotten to name many gracious names for our Lord and Savior. Maybe I forgot to name your favorite. I know he is the "I am" of everything. He is my 
JESUS! 
He is my everything and he is what keeps me going. Let's celebrate the birth and the coming back of Jesus. Please click on the "comment link" below and type in your favorite name for our Almighty God. I would love to hear them. Love you guys, thanks for the continued prayers and God Bless you!

I think this verse shows how Awesome our God is:

"SO I SAY TO YOU: ASK AND IT WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU; SEEK AND YOU WILL FIND; KNOCK AND THE DOOR WILL BE OPENED TO YOU. FOR EVERYONE WHO ASKS RECEIVES; HE WHO SEEKS FINDS; AND TO HIM WHO KNOCKS, THE DOOR WILL BE OPENED.
                                                         LUKE 11:9-10
                      
                       

           

No comments:

Post a Comment