Thursday, December 9, 2010

THE 3 HEAVEN'S....ARE YOU READY? HE'S COMING!


I was just looking out the window thanking God for a beautiful day. I was looking at the blue sky and how pretty it is today. It reminded me of a study we did with Bro. Larry at Crystal Hill Baptist on the 3 Heaven's. We were studying it in the book of Genesis. The first heaven is the atmospheric heaven. It is seen in the day. The second Heaven is the Cosmic Heaven, seen at night. The third Heaven is Glory Heaven, Beulah Land. Can you imagine if it's this beautiful on earth today, how beautiful eternity with our Heavenly Father is going to be. I can't wait....oh the day to when the trumpet sounds. I pray you are ready because HE IS COMING!


LISTEN, I TELL YOU A MYSTERY: WE WILL NOT ALL SLEEP, BUT WE WILL ALL BE CHANGED-
IN A FLASH, IN THE TWINKLING OF AN EYE, AT THE LAST TRUMPET. FOR THE TRUMPET WILL SOUND, THE DEAD WILL BE RAISED IMPERISHABLE, AND WE WILL BE CHANGED.
                                                        1 CORINTHIANS 15:51-52

No comments:

Post a Comment