Friday, December 31, 2010

ANOTHER YEAR.....ANOTHER RESOLUTION


It's the start of 2011. I can't believe how fast the past year has flown by. This past year Gary and I have really been down some rough roads, but God has always seen us through. January 2010 I picked a word that I hoped to be able to live by for the year. My word was "serenity." I can't tell you how many times I found serenity this year or how many times I read it on something. I found serenity in places I went and seen God's beautiful creation. I found serenity in a elderly woman's smile. It seems like serenity was every where for me this past year. This year I thought about what I wanted to do. I want to make a New Year resolution. You may want to quit smoking, lose weight or read the Bible all the way through. You may want to become closer to God or buy a new home by the end of the year. All those are fine and good. I'm sure you all have a goal that you would like to set and meet. I want to be all that I can be for God. I want people to look at me and say; I want what shes got. I want to be different, the one that stands out in the crowd. And I want to be the one to get up and go when God says go! I want to be God's soldier, no questions asked. I want to be his worker bee. And I want my Lord to be pleased with me and the work I do for him. I was thinking about God putting me here at ABC Homes. I thought; he must have a lot of faith in me. (More than I have in myself that's for sure)I want to show my God that I can be a faithful servant. A servant smiling from ear to ear because I'm working for my father. I am going to pray daily for the Lord to help me reach my goal and prayerfully I will. What is your New Year resolution? Whatever it may be, pray about it and pray for God to help you with it. Type it in the comment box below. I would love to read them and I will pray for you to be able to reach your goal if that is God's will. Have a Happy New Year. God loves you and we do too!


NOW TO HIM WHO IS ABLE TO DO IMMEASURABLY MORE THAN ALL WE ASK OR IMAGINE, ACCORDING TO HIS POWER THAT IS AT WORK WITHIN US,
                                                                            EPHESIANS 3:20

No comments:

Post a Comment