Thursday, December 2, 2010

GOD BLESSED US....AGAIN! A TRUE CHRISTMAS MIRACLE

We have been looking a couple of months for our son a 4-wheeler for Christmas. We could not afford to spend much on one but wanted one that would start when he wanted to ride it. (I know...not really possible.) I started looking on Craigslist and seen one for $875.00. Well I called him and talked to him and then told the nice man that I would have my husband call him later that day. Gary called him and they talked for a while and learned a few things about each other. The nice man said he would let us have the 4-wheeler for $700.00. A deal right? Well it gets better. He told us to call him the next day at noon and he would be home for us to come look at it. Gary called him today and he told Gary that God had really impressed it upon his heart to sell us the 4-wheeler for $300.00! (That was money that he had put in to it)It's a nice size 4-wheeler and runs great! He said he just ask that when we are done with it, we pass it on. Well, I won't name his name because some people prefer to give in silence. I will say that he goes to East Union Baptist Church in Hensley, AR. If you are looking for a church that is God led, check this church out. And I want to thank him so much for what he did for us. It was a true Christmas miracle and reaffirmed that we are serving exactly where God wants us to serve. God bless you always!

No comments:

Post a Comment