Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Dear Santa......

My son, who is 7 years old, wrote a letter to Santa at school. This is what it said:
Dear Santa, What I want for Christmas is for people to know about Jesus. Oh, and you can get me a game for my Xbox 360 if you want.
Your Jolly Friend,
Ethan

I was very proud to see that what he was most concerned about was everyone getting to know Jesus. He asked for that above everything else. Now Santa is not real as we all know, but Jesus is. What's one thing you would ask Jesus for? Please click on the comment link below and let me know. I would love to read them.
I have learned living here at ABC home, that the one thing I would ask for would be for all the mom's and dad's to be accountable and take care of their children, so no one else has to. These kids want to be home. They love their families. We did have a great party last night and the kids seemed to have a great time. Our new kid was a little emotional. It is still so new to him and I'm sure he misses his family. I will have our story of the party and some pics posted hopefully tomorrow. God bless you all. Get your shopping finished. Only 9 days left  until Christmas!!!

AND SHE SHALL BRING FORTH A SON, AND THOU SHALT CALL HIS NAME JESUS: FOR HE SHALL SAVE HIS PEOPLE FROM THEIR SINS.
                                               ST. MATTHEW 1:21

No comments:

Post a Comment