Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I HAVE A DADDY......

 I have a daddy who loves me so,
who holds my hand and helps me grow.
I have a daddy who sees me cry,
and teaches me when I ask why.
I have a daddy who sees all my faults,
and yet he loves me at all costs.
I have a daddy who lives in my soul,
I carry him where ever I go.
But when I'm unable to stand and on bended knees,
that's when I know my daddy is carrying me.
I have a daddy who will never abandon me,
because my daddy died for my eternity.
                                                               By: Denise Rochester
                                      
Gary and I have had some struggles recently. We prayed for clear guidance on what God wants for us. Without a doubt, we know that he wants us in this ministry. We pray daily for God to take the Devil out of the way and bring unity to all of those who are taking care of the kids. We are here for the kids and here to serve God. When I prayed and did my Bible study I knew God was speaking directly to me. He was telling me this is what he wants for my life. I know that God's work is not always supposed to be easy. I just pray that we are able to focus only on what God wants for our lives, for his children and how we can please him. I know that my father is always going to guide me along the way. I know that my father will never give up on me. He has promised that to me. He is one daddy that will never leave his children.
                   

But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power will rest in me. That is why for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
                                                                       2 Corinthians 12:9-10

                                            (...Then is Christ revealed in my life!)

Think about this abbreviation: A.S.A.P.
A new meaning..Always Say A Prayer!

No comments:

Post a Comment