Friday, June 3, 2011

JESUS LOVES YOU!

Today I took the boy's to Taco Bell for lunch. One of our boy's loves telling strangers that Jesus loves them. We were standing in the line at Taco Bell and one of our boys turns around and sees an elderly woman behind him. He says; Hello. Jesus loves you! She said; Thank you and Jesus is coming back soon. He said; Yes he is, but no man knows the day nor the hour. She said; Not even the angels in heaven. My guy looked back at me and said; that's whats up! I like this lady. He looked back at the lady and said; I will visit your mansion when we get there. She laughed and said; I will visit your's to. Then she started singing the song, "Mansion over the hilltop". My guy and I just looked at her and started singing with her. In a line full of people at Taco Bell.....we were singing "Mansion over the hilltop". It was great!! Amazing what happens when you mention the name of JESUS! Jesus loves you and we do too! God bless you!

DO NOT FORGET TO ENTERTAIN STRANGERS, FOR BY SO DOING SOME PEOPLE HAVE ENTERTAINED ANGELS WITHOUT KNOWING IT.
                                               HEBREWS 13:2

No comments:

Post a Comment