Friday, February 11, 2011

THANK YOU LORD!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. We will be with the senior boys this week. We have a new boy in the cottage and we are praying he will do well. Ethan went to the doctor 2 weeks ago. We knew he was losing weight but we found out he had lost 13 lbs in one month. The doctor put him on an antidepressant. I was very hesitant to give it to him but I did go ahead and give it to him one morning. I felt burdened about it and did not give him anymore after the first dose. I quit giving it to him, put it in God's hands and prayed that God would make him better. I requested my online friends to pray. Well I am happy to say that Ethan is doing so much better. He has been himself the last 3 days. He ate a good dinner last night and then asked for a P & J sandwich. I would have went and got him a steak if that was what he wanted. I think we are on our way to seeing the old Ethan back. Thank you for praying for him and please continue to pray. God bless you all.
Love, Denise

.....I LOVE YOU FATHER!

No comments:

Post a Comment