Thursday, February 3, 2011

WANTED: STRENGTH




So true. Whenever I feel weak or weary, I call to the Lord. So sad that I find myself relying on the Lord more when I feel weak and weary than when things are going well. My prayer life is much stronger when I feel like I can't go any further. God knows me and God knows he will have to bring me to my knees to make me stop and realize that I am trying to handle things on my own. I wished I could say that wasn't true, but God knows what he has to do to get my attention. He knows how stubborn I am and he has to be direct with me.  He created me, he breathed life into me and he can take that life away. For the little time that he allows me, I want to focus on him and what I can do to serve him.
I pray for Satan to get behind me and I pray that I am allowed to focus on God and his ministry only. Master of the Heaven and Earth and Master of my Eternity!


I CAN DO EVERYTHING IN HIM WHO GIVES ME STRENGTH.
PHILIPPIANS 4:13

THE LORD IS MY STRENGTH AND MY SHIELD; MY HEART TRUSTS IN HIM, AND I AM HELPED. MY HEART LEAPS FOR JOY AND I WILL GIVE THANKS TO HIM IN SONG.
THE LORD IS THE STRENGTH OF HIS PEOPLE, A FORTRESS OF SALVATION FOR HIS ANOINTED ONE. SAVE YOUR PEOPLE AND BLESS YOUR INHERITANCE; BE THEIR SHEPHERD AND CARRY THEM FOREVER.
PSALM 28:7-9
   PRAISE GOD.....HE LIVES!   

No comments:

Post a Comment