Monday, November 22, 2010

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

So far our cottage has had Thanksgiving twice. We will have one at the home tomorrow and then one at my mom's house Thursday. I am so tired of turkey already. :) The thing I'm looking forward to is spending some quality time with my family. I miss sitting on my mom's porch and talking about... well, nothing. That's the best part about it. You don't even have to say anything. Just being with my family watching the stars twinkle is enough for me. Please pray for the boys that won't get to go home for the holidays. This is a hard time of the year for them. Some of their friends get to go home and the rest are just looking for a place of acceptance. I know one day they will have a loving happy family of their own. Until then, we will make it feel like a real family for them as best as we can. Born by blood doesn't always mean you are part of a family. Love does! Be willing and open to what God has in store for you, for HE is our family. Our true father in Heaven.  Love you guys and thanks for all the prayers.

GOD SETS THE LONELY IN FAMILIES, HE LEADS FORTH  THE PRISONERS WITH SINGING, BUT THE REBELLIOUS LIVE IN A SUN-SCORCHED LAND.
                                            PSALMS 68:6

No comments:

Post a Comment