Tuesday, November 9, 2010

KNOW WHEN TO WALK AWAY....KNOW WHEN TO RUN!

I had a little bit of a rough day. Things did not go my way today. I guess God wanted them to go his way. :-) Have you ever just had one of those days when you wished you could just crawl back under the covers and start the day all over again? That was me today! I tend to take things too personal sometimes, when I should just let things roll off my shoulder. I'm working on that part of myself. I have to learn when to walk away from  situations and learn how to handle it if I'm not capable of running. I really want to learn how not to run. Although, God may want to teach me to run. He would not put us in the race if he knew we were not capable of learning the lesson. I want to learn how to listen, take it in stride and learn from the lesson. Even if I know I have done nothing wrong. Stand up for God because the devil wants you to walk away from God's ministry. Lord, teach me how to stand strong for you. Teach me to run when needed but to run only to win for your ministry. God bless each and every one of you. Please pray for this ministry and for Gary and I to stand strong and only run in order to win for Jesus!

THEREFORE, SINCE WE ARE SURROUNDED BY SUCH A GREAT CLOUD OF WITNESSES, LET US THROW OFF EVERYTHING THAT HINDERS AND THE SIN THAT SO EASILY ENTANGLES, AND LET US RUN WITH PERSEVERANCE THE RACE MARKED OUT FOR US.
                                                               HEBREWS 12:1

1 comment:

  1. We all have a tendency to run when things get tough but the rough things have a way of catching up with you, so face those tough things and God will do the blessing.

    ReplyDelete