Thursday, April 21, 2011

CAN YOU STAND STRONG FOR GOD....AND GO IN TO BATTLE WITH THE DEVIL??

                                                    
When you get to heaven is God going to say; well done my child, or is God going to say; depart from me, I never knew you? I know that God knows me and he knows my heart. But what I wonder is..does God think I'm doing a good job for him? Does God think I have given my all, or settled for what I wanted to give. My prayer is that everyday I am giving my all for the glory of God! Not for my glory or or for the glory of anyone else, but for the glory of my Lord and personal Savior. He gave so much for me, and what I have to give back is nothing in comparison to what Jesus sacrificed for me. I pray that I am able to stand my ground for Jesus. No matter what is thrown at me or how hard the devil tries to temp me, I want the Lord to say; you stood your ground for me! I don't want my Savior's sacrifice to have been for nothing . I don't want God to say; my son died for you, he gave his life!....And you just settled for what you wanted to do. Not what I asked you to do, but what you felt would benefit you best. Granted, our work's and good deeds do not get us in to heaven. But, God says; go out and tell all the people about me. Go into the cities and tell people of your Savior. Stand firm in your Jesus, work for your Jesus and pray that you are doing everything for his glory......not your own. When you get to heaven wouldn't you love to hear God say; Well done my child. Thank you for telling the children about me so that they may spend an eternity with me. Well done my child. I am well pleased with you....Well done!
                          He stood for you....can you stand for him?


YOU WILL NOT HAVE TO FIGHT THIS BATTLE. TAKE UP YOUR POSITIONS; STAND FIRM AND SEE THE DELIVERANCE THE LORD WILL GIVE YOU, O JUDAH AND JERUSALEM. DO NOT BE AFRAID; DO NOT BE DISCOURAGED. GO OUT TO FACE THEM TOMORROW, AND THE LORD WILL BE WITH YOU.
                                             2 CHRONICLES 20:17



No comments:

Post a Comment