Tuesday, April 5, 2011

ROOM MAKEOVER!

I had a visit from some angel's this weekend. My mom and sister came up for Ethan's birthday and brought me a surprise. I love surprises! We have 2 different cottages that we go back and forth to stay in. The room in one of the cottages we stay in depresses me. If you could just picture a square room, all one color, off white. Same color curtains, no pictures at all on the walls, a bed with an outdated green quilt on it...Well, I will just say that I told my mom one time too many, that it reminded me of a jail cell. LOL.  After Ethan's birthday party, one of the boys came in the cottage to get me. He said I was needed outside. When I got outside my mom said, you do so much for everyone else, we wanted to do something special for you. My sister lifted the tailgate on her truck and all I seen was decorations! A comforter, curtains, plants, throw pillows....they told me I was getting a room makeover! I was so excited. I know that our comfort is not what we NEED to be here, but it sure makes it a little sweeter. Take a look below at what they did.......

Gorgeous right!
They even bought us a mattress cover. When you take it out of the air tight package, it starts inflating with little pillows in it. It feels awesome!
.....And they bought us these pretty throw pillows. One with an "R" on it so we know who lives there. :)
The first night I slept in our newly decorated room, I slept like a baby. I woke up the next morning just looking around and snuggling up in my comforter. It was great! Thank you very much to my angel's for doing something so special for us. It really means a lot and we love you sooooo much! I am so thankful that I have you and I so thankful that you always know what I need. Thank you Lord for giving me my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment