Wednesday, May 25, 2011

GOD CARES FOR YOU!

Be still and KNOW that I am GOD! What else do you need to know. God is there to take care of every pain, every worry......EVERYTHING! I woke up this morning and started thinking about some of the kids here. I layed in bed for an hour and a half just thinking...what can we do to make their life better??
I know that God has the ultimate plan and I am praying that his will be revealed for these kids lives. I love each of them so much and I just want to see them happy. There are some who feel that they are not worthy of being loved. I would like to know that when they leave, they KNOW without a doubt that they are worthy of God's love and ours. Sometimes Christians are the first ones to cast stones at others. My prayer is that we can evaluate our own life and work on our own flaws before we cast stones at someone elses. It's not about teaching perfection....it's about teaching them they are loved. It's about teaching them how to love. It's about teaching them they are so worthy of having the love that they deserve. Go out today knowing that God loves you more than anyone will ever love you. Know that God thinks your worthy of his love. What better joy is that than to be loved by someone so mighty and forgiving as our Lord and Savior. God bless you!

GIVE THANKS TO THE LORD, FOR HE IS GOOD; HIS LOVE ENDURES FOREVER.
Psalm 118:1

AND HOPE DOES NOT DISAPPOINT US, BECAUSE GOD HAS POURED OUT HIS LOVE INTO OUR HEARTS BY THE HOLY SPIRIT, WHOM HE HAS GIVEN US.
Romans 5:5

Let me know what your favorite verse in the Bible is on God's unfailing love.

No comments:

Post a Comment