Saturday, May 7, 2011

WALKING WITH GOD

I just got back from my walk. I really enjoyed my walk today. As always, I talked to God. I can really listen to him when I don't have radio's, TVs or kid's interrupting. LOL God tells me a lot when I am willing to listen. God loves us so much! No matter who we are or what we've done, he will forgive us, pick us up and carry us if needed. Jesus died for us and called our names one by one as he hung on that cross. Just close your eyes for a moment and picture Jesus hanging on that cross. Now picture him whispering your name as he breathed his last breath. That's what he did for you. Talk to God today and listen to what he has to tell you. He loves you! God bless you and I hope you have a great weekend and a happy mother's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment