Monday, May 16, 2011

MISSING YOU

It's our first weekend on duty at the senior cottage since one of our boys left. I have really missed him not being here. I didn't realize how much I would miss him when he left. I know he is doing well though. I have talked to him and he is finishing school and trying to stay out of trouble. That does not relieve the missing part though. I could talk to him everyday on the phone, but not being able to give him a big hug makes it hard. The hardest part of this job.....missing them when they leave. Nathen, I know that God is going to take good care of you. God bless you, love you always and stay strong for Jesus!
 ALWAYS TAKE TIME TO STOP AND SMELL THE FLOWERS..............AND ALWAYS.............REMEMBER WE LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

  1. Those tulips were planted by our precious Mamaw before she went to be with our Lord last June!! I wanted to put this picture as our screen saver but Caleb couldn't deal with that yet! He misses her so much! We all do but he struggles so much with missing her!! Each time I see this picture it reminds me of her beauty and the beauty of our Saviour and His wonderful creation!!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's how God works. I did not know that, yet I posted it with a blog about missing someone. :)

    ReplyDelete