Sunday, May 8, 2011

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL MOTHER'S


Today we are celebrating Mother's Day. Some are getting to spend the day with their mom's and other's are not. I pray for comfort for those of you that are not able to be with your Mother on this special day. I pray for comfort for the one's that want to be a Mother and it just hasn't happened yet. And I also pray that for some, precious memories will get you through your day. Your mom would want you to be happy. I would like to say that I love my Mother very much! I am so glad that God gave her to me. God knew when he was going to send me to this earthly home, and he knew who to entrust me to. God knew that my mom would take care of me and raise me in a way that I would be able to serve him best. Thank you mom for helping be the person that I am today. Thank you for giving me a good raising and teaching me right from wrong. Thank you for kissing the boo-boos and hugging away the pain. Thank you for skipping meals to make sure we had enough to eat. When I was little I actually believed you weren't hungry. Thank you for always being there when I needed a shoulder to cry on. Thank you for being there to hug me when I needed a hug. Thank you for being there when I was bringing my children into the world. Thank you for showing me that I was worth loving. And most of all.....Thank you for always taking the time to listen to me. No matter what you were doing, you are always ready to stop in your tracks and listen to me. Thank you for always believing in me even when I didn't believe in myself. Thank you for putting your life on hold so I could live mine. I love you so much and I am so proud to call you my mom! I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment