Friday, May 6, 2011

COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS!

Well, it's upside down but I hope you can see it. I was on my way home from my mom's today and was pulled over by a policeman for speeding. He said; ma'am, you were doing 59 in a 45 zone. I said, oh, I'm sorry. He asked for my license and registration. I was sitting there thinking, man, we can not afford a ticket! A few minutes later, the policeman walked up to my truck and said; Mrs. Rochester, I'm going to give you a warning. Just slow down for me. I said; yes sir. And thank you for not giving me a ticket!
Wouldn't it be nice if God gave us black and white answers? If I was thinking about doing something against God's will he could say; Denise, slow down. This is your warning. Punishment comes next. It would be nice but that's not how it works. God gives us the choice to make our own decisions. We just have to pray that we are always in his will. Thank you Lord for not letting me get that ticket today. God bless you all. Have a good night!

Thank you Lord for all your blessings. Big and small!

2 comments:

  1. It could also be a lesson in NOT SPEEDING!!! LOL! Love you Denise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too Jonathan! ....and I will try and pay more attention. To my speed and to God. :)

    ReplyDelete