Friday, March 11, 2011

HAVE YOU BEEN FORGIVEN?

Have you been.......forgiven?
He was thrown down on the ground,
he was beaten and then bound,
to a cross that stood so tall
to be made fun of by them all.
The sweat dripping off his brow from the heat,
the nails driven in his hand's and feet,
the pain he endured to set us free
and after all....he forgave you and me.
We don't deserve what he has to give.
We can only try and repay by the way we choose to live.
Spread the word...Jesus is coming back soon!
Are you prepared? Start spreading the news.
Jesus died for you and for me.
I'm a sinner, but he set me free.
He arose again to give us life in eternity,
with his father in paradise....come go with me.
All you need do is ask and you will be forgiven.
No work's, no deed's no hard living.
He's never asked us for all that much,
but the price was high that he paid for us.
He's waiting to be invited into your heart to live,
after what he's been through, it's the least we can give.
Just ask and invite him in,
he will be with you until the end.
Jesus, I'm a sinner this I know,
I've no place to turn, no place to go.
Come and live in me, be my Savior I pray,
Until God calls me home with him on that glorious day!
                By: Denise Rochester

2 comments:

  1. You are very talented and use your words so well to get the point across. Keep doing what you are doing and let God use you at his will.

    ReplyDelete