Thursday, March 17, 2011

WHAT OR WHO DO YOU BELIEVE IN?

I feel like no matter what I'm doing for God, I'm not doing enough! I constantly am trying to find new ways to get the word of God out. I just feel that his coming is soon and there are so many people who are going to be disappointed. We have a young guy here that does not want to be a "Christian." He does not like going to church and he does not like our morning devotions. I know we can't ever push salvation on anyone, but my prayer is that he is here long enough to see us living Christ like, and and he will want what we have. My sister sent me an email this past week and this is what is read;

I WOULD RATHER LIVE MY LIFE AS IF THERE IS A GOD, AND DIE TO FIND OUT THERE ISN'T, THAN LIVE MY LIFE AS IF THERE ISN'T AND DIE TO FIND OUT THERE IS.

That is pretty powerful! I know without a doubt there is a God, but there are some that don't think God exist. I think it's important for all of us to remember to just keep finding ways to get God's word out. Maybe we can even reach some of those people that don't believe in our Savior. You may not think your capable of telling someone about Jesus, but you are. God made you for a reason. He wants us witnessing and telling others about him. It's like bragging on your kids or grand kids. Try bragging on your God and see what happens. Everyone needs to hear it, and we are not finished....... until God says we are finished.

THERE CAME A MAN WHO WAS SENT FROM GOD; HIS NAME WAS JOHN.
HE CAME AS A WITNESS TO TESTIFY CONCERNING THAT LIGHT,
SO THAT THROUGH HIM ALL MEN MIGHT BELIEVE.
                                  JOHN 1:6-7

                     GOD USED JOHN AND HE CAN USE YOU TOO!

......HE BELIEVES IN YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment