Wednesday, March 30, 2011

We have a new guy coming this week. Please pray for him and an easy transition. It's hard for them to go from their environment to ours. Most adjust well but it's almost like a cultural shock sometimes for some. Prom is coming up in 3 weeks. We have some beautiful girls wearing some gorgeous dresses going with some handsome men. They are all running around trying to get ready for it and the girls can't hardly wait. The school year is almost over. I can't believe it. Time just seems to go by so fast! I hope you have a wonderful day and get a quiet moment to talk to God today. God bless you!


I WILL PRAISE YOU, O LORD, WITH ALL MY HEART;
I WILL TELL OF ALL YOUR WONDERS.
I WILL BE GLAD AND REJOICE IN YOU;
I WILL SING PRAISE TO YOUR NAME, O MOST HIGH.
                     PSALM 9:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment