Tuesday, March 29, 2011

THANK GOD FOR MOM'S

Today I was talking to one of the guys who wants to find his family. His mom died when he was young and he wants to find someone that can show him a picture of her. He wants to know what his mom looked like. It broke my heart. I know how lucky I am to have the loving family that I have. But I didn't know just how fortunate I was, until I started working here. I could have been one of those kids wondering what it would be like to have a family. I am so thankful that I have a mom that loves me for who I am. And I am so thankful that I had wonderful parents to raise me and teach me about God. If I had not had the family I had when I was growing up, I would not be able to help these children. For the little time that they are here, at least God has allowed me to step in and show them what a loving family feels like. Thank you God for my mom and dad. Thank you for my family. Thank you for teaching me how to love.
THANK YOU GOD FOR MY MOM AND DAD!
I love you both very much......and I'm looking forward to the day I am reunited with my daddy in Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment