Saturday, January 22, 2011

GOD'S MIGHTY POWER



Can you even grip how much power our father has? It's so hard to imagine how mighty and awesome our God really is.He is so much bigger than I ever give him credit for! We are with the big guys this week. They all finished up their chores this morning and are headed to clean a storage building out. One of the boys thought he would tease Gary a little and sprayed him with some furniture cleaner. Gary grabbed a Nerf sword and took off after him. He chased him out the door and down the sidewalk. It was really funny from my end seeing a house parent with a sword chasing a student. I told Gary that may have not looked too well to everyone else though. LOL It was really funny. Gary never caught him. I like watching the kids have fun and smile. Life needs to be full of laughter. I'm glad we can provide ourselves for them to laugh at. :) They have had so much heartbreak in their lives. It's just nice knowing that they can remember how to smile. I'm glad my God is in ultimate control. I know he will provide happiness for these kids to continue to grow in his love because God takes care of his children. I hope that today is full of FUN, SMILES AND LAUGHTER for you!


A HAPPY HEART MAKES THE FACE CHEERFUL,
BUT HEARTACHE CRUSHES THE SPIRIT.
               PROVERBS 15:13

No comments:

Post a Comment