Monday, January 24, 2011

FRIENDS MAKE THE WORLD SWEETER

I was reading out of Ecclesiastes this morning and read some beautiful scripture. Lately, I have been a little down because my son has been acting different. He seems a little depressed and lacks interest in things he used to enjoy. We have been trying to find a way to get him back to himself. I pray so hard for God to heal his soul and make him happy again. No mother likes to see her children upset. I have friends dear to me that always have encouraging words and ones that are praying soldiers for Ethan and us. I don't know what I would do without my dear friends. Before I did my Bible study this morning I prayed that God would open my eyes to what I needed to see. I flipped my Bible open and started reading in the 4th chapter of Ecclesiastes. It made me realize how much I really do need my friends. It also made me realize how much Ethan needs his. When he comes home from school today I am going to put him on the phone with his best friend back home. God showed me exactly what I needed for the moment and hopefully the way to get Ethan back on track. Thank you to my dear friends for keeping us in your heart and prayers. I love and appreciate each and every one of you!


TWO ARE BETTER THAN ONE, BECAUSE THEY HAVE A GOOD RETURN FOR THEIR WORK:
IF ONE FALL DOWN, HIS FRIEND CAN HELP HIM UP.
BUT PITY THE WISE MAN WHO FALLS AND HAS NO ONE TO HELP HIM UP!
                                 ECCLESIASTES 4:9-10

No comments:

Post a Comment