Monday, January 3, 2011

I have not been feeling well the past couple of days. I have had a tooth ache and I'm hoping to get in to see my dentist today. I wanted to stay in bed and sleep the past couple of days but I had to get up and get busy with the boys. Sick or not sick, the boys still need us. I can't get up and decide Hum, I think I will call in sick today. It doesn't work that way here. You just have to get up, build the bridge and get over it. I will manage though, because I have wonderful people like you praying for me. Thank you so much for those prayers. They are working I promise you that. One of our boys has really changed sooo much since he was saved recently. I am enjoying watching how much Jesus is working in his life. It all works out to the glory of God. Well, I hope that you have a great day and know that we love you and appreciate you. God bless you my friends!
HE HIMSELF BORE OUR SINS IN HIS BODY ON THE TREE, SO THAT WE MIGHT DIE TO SINS AND LIVE FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS; BY HIS WOUNDS YOU HAVE BEEN HEALED. 
                                                                1 PETER 2:24 


No comments:

Post a Comment