Friday, January 14, 2011

WHAT DID YOU SAY TODAY?

God seen it and said; it is good. Do you think God is saying that about you right now? Looking down at you and saying; Oh, it is so good. I know that my God is telling me I need to keep going. I need to improve on my relationship with my father. I need to work harder at winning his children to his kingdom. No matter how rough the road, there is always asphalt to lay. There are always seeds to be planted. We try and tell the kids be the first to plant the seed if necessary, but be the last if you have to. The last one will probably be the one that gets them to Gods kingdom. And God will use us when we least expect it. I have been guilty of saying, here God? Are you sure? Do you know that if you are in a line at Wal-Mart and just tell the cashier God Bless you, it may be the first time she has heard it. Maybe that one remark will lay on her heart all day. Someone has to plant the seed. There may be someone that just came through her line and told her Jesus loved her, and she just needed your comment to seal the deal with Christ. On the flip side of the coin, your comment can also be the one to break the deal. Wouldn't you feel terrible if you actually knew how many people denied Christ because of your own actions. We all have bad days and are not always the smile someone needs. But we have to watch our actions always and especially to those who are lost. Our actions could send them to a sinners Hell. I was in Walgreen's one day this week with my daughter. We had went there to question them about a medicine they had given me for my son. The pill was different than what the previous prescription had been, so I went to make sure they gave me the right pill. The lady pulled it up on the computer and said; Yep, we gave you the right pill. I said; Well, I know that's what is says in the computer but could you have a pharmacist LOOK AT THE PILL and tell me if its the right pill. She snatched the bottle up and went over to he pharmacist. I seen him poor the pills out and shake his head. She came over and put the bottle down and said; It's the right pill. Then she turned around and walked away. I looked at my daughter and said; My goodness shes rude. My first impression of her would not be that she knew Christ as her personal Savior. Then I thought as I was leaving there, I wonder how many times when I have had a bad day that I've came across negative or rude to a stranger. My prayer today is that everyone I meet will know that Christ Jesus is my Lord and Savior and lives in me by my actions. I want to act like I am a child of God's always! I want to be able to teach the kids that even when someone is mean or rude, smile and say Jesus loves you. And Lord, please don't let my words be the ones that makes a person turn their hearts from you. That's a hard task to tackle sometimes uh. I will definitely need prayer to stay on track so please help me with that. Love you guys and God bless you!


A WORD APTLY SPOKEN IS LIKE APPLES OF GOLD IN SETTINGS OF SILVER.
                                     PROVERBS 25:11

A WISE MAN'S HEART GUIDES HIS MOUTH, AND HIS LIPS PROMOTE INSTRUCTION. PLEASANT WORDS ARE A HONEYCOMB, SWEET TO THE SOUL AND HEALING TO THE BONES.                 PROVERBS 16:23-24

MAY THE WORDS OF MY MOUTH AND THE MEDITATION OF MY HEART BE PLEASING IN YOUR SIGHT, O LORD, MY ROCK AND MY REDEEMER.
                                       PSALM 19:14

No comments:

Post a Comment