Wednesday, January 12, 2011

TO OUR BEAUTIFUL FRIENDS

I know that I don't tell you enough so I would just like to let all my friends and family know that I love and appreciate you very much. Whatever we are going through you have always been there to see us through it. You are always praying for us and letting us know you care. Thank you! There are several days that I know I could not make it through the day if I didn't feel you praying for me. You are so faithful to pray for us and help us minister to these kids. Again, I say thank you and we love you very much! God bless you and we hope you have a very blessed day.

(If any of you have a prayer request, please type it in the comment box. You can do this anonymously and we will all pray for any prayer needs you may have. You may just want to be prayed for period. We will do that to...... because we love you!)

PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MOM. NO SPECIAL CONCERN SHE JUST NEEDS TO BE LIFTED UP IN PRAYER. THANK YOU!



AND THE PRAYER OFFERED IN FAITH WILL MAKE THE SICK PERSON WELL;
THE LORD WILL RAISE HIM UP. IF HE HAS SINNED, HE WILL BE FORGIVEN.
THEREFORE CONFESS YOUR SINS TO EACH OTHER AND PRAY FOR EACH
OTHER SO THAT YOU MAY BE HEALED.
THE PRAYER OF A RIGHTEOUS MAN IS POWERFUL AND EFFECTIVE.
                                                                 JAMES 5:15-16

2 comments:

  1. Neicy, We can't have too many people praying for us. Remember Johnny Redd as we travel back to the Doctor on January 24th. We are praying for the bones he recently had surgery on to show growth coming together. It has been a long 6 years and we know God can heal and if he doesn't we want to accept and follow His plan whatever that may be. Thanks girl. You guys are often in my thoughts and prayers. Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will keep you in our prayers. We love you guys. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete