Saturday, January 29, 2011

PARTY AT GOD'S HOUSE!

I found this looking around through pictures. It was a party invitation that a little girl wrote to her friend. Working here I don't know why things kids do surprise me, but they do and they still amaze me. A child concerned about a friends eternal life wrote this and gave it to her friend. I would love to know if her friend accepted the invitation or not. Regardless, we should all have the same goal in mind. Do you have a friend who's eternity your concerned about? I'm sure we all know someone. Write them an invitation. Stick it in the mail, even if it's done anonymously. The point is for them to get the invite... right? Plant the seed and let God take care of the rest. Go ahead and get the stamp ready to go....God Bless you.


I PLANTED THE SEED, APOLLOS WATERED IT, BUT GOD MADE IT GROW.
                                           1 CORINTHIANS 3:6

No comments:

Post a Comment