Thursday, January 13, 2011

MY FATHER IS IN CONTROL OF ALL

Did you know that not one leaf falls from a tree without God's permission? The wind does not blow without God saying so. In Matthew 8:26 it says that even the disciples were amazed. They said; what man can make even the winds and waves obey him? Can you imagine if we had that much power. What would you do with it? I imagine that we would not use it as God does. We would have all the money in the world, the most expensive cars and the biggest houses. People would be begging us for money and we would probably dismiss them. We would use it for our own selfish reasons I'm sure. Our lives would be a mess! God uses his power for good. When people found out who the Messiah was they begged him to perform miracles, and he did. But he healed people and brought people from death. He had love in his power. There are those of us who enjoy power and control. One day we will all realize that God is in ultimate control of all. God controls every breath we take. He tells our heart to beat and he will tell our heart when to stop beating. He is our power. He is our life. My prayer is that I never try and control what God has instore for me or how he uses me. He owns everything on earth and we are just allowed it for a short while. I pray that I allow him to continue to use me and with a joyful heart. I love you Lord. Lord, Always take credit for the work you do through me and let me have none of the credit! Take control of my life and mold me to be more like you. For without you.....I am nothing.

FOR THE LORD YOUR GOD IS GOD OF GODS AND LORD OF LORDS, THE GREAT GOD, MIGHTY AND AWESOME, WHO SHOWS NO PARTIALITY AND ACCEPTS NO BRIBES.
                                        DEUTERONOMY 10:17

No comments:

Post a Comment