Friday, January 28, 2011

MY FRIEND JESUS

This describes me so well. I should pray each morning before my feet even hit the floor. I think the Devil starts working on me as soon as the alarm goes off! I need God's help everyday. God is so good to me and I am so undeserving of his love. Thank you Lord for guiding my steps and being my friend. A friend that will never leave my side and always has time to listen to me. A friend that layed his life down for me before I even existed. A friend that if given the task again, would die all over again for me. Thats the kind of friend we all need. Thats the kind of friend Jesus is. I love my friend Jesus!


MY COMMAND IS THIS: LOVE EACH OTHER AS I HAVE LOVED YOU.
GREATER LOVE HAS NO ONE THAN THIS, THAT HE LAY DOWN HIS
LIFE FOR HIS FRIENDS.
                                                     JOHN 15:12

No comments:

Post a Comment