Wednesday, January 26, 2011

NOT PERFECT....JUST FORGIVEN!



A few days ago a kid was showing me pictures of his mother. I said she's very pretty. He said; yes she is and I can't wait to go home again. When Gary and I first started this ministry this kid told me why he was here. Details that no mother would want her children to endure, but this kid did. Then it hit me like a brick. I thought, with everything his mother put him through, he still thinks shes beautiful. He still sees her as perfect.... because shes his mother. Then today I seen the picture above and it reminded me of the pictures of this kids mom. I thought about us (being sinners) nailing Jesus to the cross, and yet he has forgiven us. He is carrying us....THE ONES WHO CRUCIFIED HIM! What a forgiving God. My father is awesome. Just like a child sees their mom as the most beautiful person in the world, God sees us in the same way. After everything we did (and do) to him, he loves us more than anything. He still loves us knowing all our faults and all our thoughts. And you know what....HE LOVES YOU AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT THAT!


THOUGH THE MOUNTAINS BE SHAKEN AND THE HILLS BE REMOVED,
YET MY UNFAILING LOVE FOR YOU WILL NOT BE SHAKEN
NOR MY COVENANT OF PEACE BE REMOVED',
SAYS THE LORD, WHO HAS COMPASSION ON YOU.
                             ISAIAH 54: 10

No comments:

Post a Comment