Saturday, January 15, 2011

THE DEVILS GAME

The Devil is very sneaky in dealing with us. Today while watching the kids we got a phone call that we have a new boy coming to our program on Monday. My first thought was a mother is losing her child. A little later I had a friend call me with a personal problem she was burdened with. I started thinking man, the Devil is playing his game well and he is winning! I started thinking about some precious people that I know who are battling the devil now, and unfortunately he is ruler of their lives at the moment. I battle the Devil daily but with God's mercy he has helped me win the fight. I took a pen and started writing and within 5 minutes I had on paper what God was saying to me. I am not a perfect person and am so not worthy of God's love. When I write on this blog a lot of times I feel guilty myself, because I know God is speaking to me. Sometimes its scary what God has to tell us...... but it's the truth. Lets stop letting the Devil win. Lets get on Gods team. The winning team!


DEVILS GAME
Don't tell me I'm a loser
for many souls I've won.
I've got the adulteress, the boozer
and the preachers son.

We all hang out here in my fiery hell.
This place that I call home,
 to keep from coming here..I'll never tell,
for there are thousands yet to come.

I'll admit, I was scared at first
when you started spreading 'The good news'.
But then you quit, ha lucky me,
I told you I never lose!

You told the guy down the street
that Jesus loved him so.
And then he seen you in the bar
each time that he would go.

You invited you neighbor to church one day, you told her you knew Christ.
She came that Sunday but you were not there, what a witness to your life.

The bumper sticker on your car written about God,
well you wear it sooo good.
Last week when you got angry in traffic,
I think everyone understood.

Yesterday at the grocery store you passed the hungry beggar by.
And now he is here with me, Hell is where he'll lie.

I'm so proud of you, I'll see you soon. You've done me so very well.
You've welcomed so many souls in to my Devil's Hell.

You think Heaven's gates will open for you because you say that you don't sin?
Ha, more like you'll burst my doors wide open and I'll gladly greet you in.

Oh yes, I can't wait until you get here and I see your dismayed grin,
When you come to my Devil's Hell....and I'm sitting beside your best friend.

Your friend, Satan

                                                    By: Denise Rochester
 

TAKE TIME TO PRAY. PRAY THE DEVIL OUT OF YOUR LIFE. JESUS SAYS THAT ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY IS 'DEVIL GET BEHIND ME', AND HE WILL. THE DEVIL HATES MORE THAN ANYTHING FOR YOU TO TELL JESUS TO COVER YOU IN HIS BLOOD. PRAY THAT GOD POURS HIS BLOOD ALL OVER YOU. YOUR PROTECTION AGAINST SATAN!

JESUS SAID TO HIM, "AWAY FROM ME SATAN! FOR IT IS WRITTEN:
WORSHIP THE LORD YOU GOD, AND SERVE HIM ONLY."
THEN THE DEVIL LEFT HIM, AND ANGELS CAME AND ATTENDED HIM.
MATTHEW 4:10-11

1 comment:

  1. What a great way to put it. It really makes me think about my actions. Thank you. keep writing.

    ReplyDelete